- Version: 1.6.0
- Release date: January 28, 2008
- Operating system: Windows
- File size: 266 KB
- Donate to Author
It's time to get organized!
ToDo List will help you do just that by allowing you to create lists of things that need to be done.
Move tasks as they are completed to the Done side with a click of a button.
Great for recycling lists too, as you can move all items from Done back to ToDo with just one click.
New in this version:
- Added global hotkey to add item to a list.
- Added command line parameter to open a .tdo file.
- Added ability to print Done list.
- Added tray icon and ability to minimize to tray.